• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Sold Tents for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol

Extremely Addicted
I have 2 Blacks Good Companions tents for sale in excellent (I think!) condition.........
1 Major, standard fly
1 Standard, extended fly.
If of interest to anyone, please pm me?

Good man, one way or another you need to get hold of him, and then they'll have to check their stock: I get the impression that ones with flaps ain't that common? Why do them without????

😁received a quick response from mm...Great customer service👍....as I though your one is ultra rare and the folk at mm think it may have been a small trial of these tents....but still have my flap less one for noo🙄😀👍

I have 2 Blacks Good Companions tents for sale in excellent (I think!) condition.........
1 Major, standard fly
1 Standard, extended fly.
If of interest to anyone, please pm me?

The Major has gone............Standard is available

Standard now also gone, albeit to an ebayer who has caused nothing but grief...I should have refused the sale, but hey ho........

Well done Lol...parting with things like that is sometimes difficult....especially when the buyer is a pain in the ass

Reactions: lol
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back