• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

General Terms and conditions of forum events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Site Owner
Staff member
You join the forum administrators/staff and other members for the meet, expedition or event listed below at your own risk and under the following terms and conditions.

ACCIDENT WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY FORM:

I HEREBY ASSUME ALL THE RISK OF PARTICIPATING AND/OR VOLUNTEERING IN THE ACTIVITY/EVENT LISTED BELOW I UNDERSTAND AND SIGN THIS LIABILITY WAIVER OF MY OWN FREE WILL.

Including by way of example and not limitation, any risk that may arise from negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities being released, from dangerous or defective equipment or property owned, maintained, or controlled by them, or because of their liability without fault.

I certify that I am physically fit, have sufficiently prepared or trained for participation in this activity or event, and have not been advised to not participate by a qualified medical professional.

I certify that there are no health-related reasons or problems which prelude my participation in this activity or event.I acknowledge that this Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form will be used by the event holders, sponsors, and organisers of the activity or event in which I may participate, and will govern my actions and responsibilities at said activity or event.

In consideration of my application and permitting me to participate in this event, I hereby take action for myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns as follows:

(A) I WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE from any and all liability, including but not limited to, liability arising from negligence or fault of the entities or persons released, for my death, disability, personal injury, and from this event, THE FOLLOWING ENTITIES OR PERSONS: The Forum and/or their directors, officers, employees, volunteers, representatives, and agents, the activity or event holders, activity or event sponsors, activity or event volunteers;

(B) I INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE the entities or persons mentioned in this paragraph from any and all liabilities or claims made as a result of participation in this activity or event, whether caused by negligence of release or otherwise.

I acknowledge that the Forum and their directors, officers, volunteers, representatives, and agents are NOT responsible for errors, or omissions, or failures to act of any party or entity conducting a specific event or on behalf of the forum.
I acknowledge that this activity or event may involve a test of a person's physical and mental limits and may carry with it the potential for death, serious injury, and property loss.

The risks may include, but not limited to those caused by terrain, facilities, temperature, weather, conditions of participants, equipment, vehicular traffic, actions of other people including, but not limited to, participants, volunteers, spectators, coaches, event officials, and event monitors, and/or producers of the event, and lack of hydration.

These risks are not only inherent to participants, but also present for volunteers.

I hereby consent to receive medical treatment which may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident, and/or illness during this activity or event.

I understand that at this event or related activities, I may be photographed.

I agree to allow my photo, video, or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by the event holders, producers, organizers, and assigns.

The accident waiver and release of liability shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to maximum extent permissible under applicable law

I CERTIFY THAT I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT, AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENT.

I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A LEGAL BINDING CONTRACT.

I UNDERSTAND THIS DOCUMENT AND SIGN IT OF MY OWN FREE WILL

You join the forum administrators/staff and other members for the meet, expeditions or event listed above at your own risk and you have agreed to do so under the above terms and conditions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone who will be attending any forum meets, would you please like the post above to confirm you have read and understand the terms and conditions. By liking the post you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions :)

(It saves me running around at the meets trying to get forms filled in and signed ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember guys and girls you need to "like" the above post if you plan on attending ANY of the forum meets đź‘Ť

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back