• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

The beast from the East

Nice pics Al.......more to come Thursday and Friday apparntly.

Yep, the worst is still to come, Liz got me to drive this morning, she doesn't do snow well.

You need to get your pulk out and start delivering bread and milk ..........

LOL, my Daughter wanted to borrow it to use as a sled, no problem I said, until I mentioned the lack of sides :D

We decided to close our warehouse and send all the staff home.
Oddly the roads in my town are pretty clear even though it's usually worse here being 800ft higher than Glasgow but it seems the motorways around the central belt of Scotland are badly hit. Forecast here is constant snow until midnight with some more tomorrow.

Still seems like a lot of fuss and chaos over a bit of snow. I'm sure the folks in Scandinavia would be laughing at us.

Yep, coming down heavy now, very poor visibility, set to go on until 20.00, Son of just said we'd been switched up to amber alert tbc ?

1000 people stuck on the m80 overnight what a joke! how is it up there Mark?

Had a dusting here.....nothing to flap about at the moment........its only up to the guttering.

School canceled....... so my little men will be out playing :D

It’s bad lee. 1 mile walk to work this morning lol. Car is under a foot of snow.
3E1366B7-E327-4718-B364-CFD8FF1F17E0.jpeg

AB32FA79-DCF6-432B-B103-786145A75B10.jpeg
9B0FEBFC-3E4A-403D-815C-5535E45C316A.jpeg
28B9EAD0-B4C9-40FA-833A-E8932E9160F5.jpeg
B6E2C9CF-BC68-4757-9E2A-F9F345A69994.jpeg

Doesn't look that bad mark, got a good few inches here in the SE one unlucky chap died yesterday at the local park after going on a frozen lake after his dog that fell through

IMG_5797.jpg

IMG_5797.jpg
IMG_5798.JPG

I sold the old trusty Suzuki yesterday and got all the money due to the snow, and it was a good day to buy a convertable for a good price due to the snow and it being February lol we only need one 4x4 (that I will be driving ;) sad to her go though. I'm now In the freelander (unless I get the Isuzu trooper I have my eye on) and Kelly is in Astra twin top.

IMG_5788.JPG
IMG_5793.JPG

Back