• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

The Beginner’s Guide to Natural Navigation Online Course by Tristan Gooley

G1ZmO

Site Manager
Staff member
I thought this sounded interesting so have signed up.
"If you sign up as a Member in the next 3 days you can get 10% OFF the normal price, when you use the code LONGNIGHTS.

I hope it's better than his books, which drone on and on and on and on ad nauseum and never seem to get to the point. Condense the knowledge in a 150 page book down to the essential facts and you might have five pages.

I hope it's better than his books, which drone on and on and on and on ad nauseum and never seem to get to the point. Condense the knowledge in a 150 page book down to the essential facts and you might have five pages.
I rather enjoyed the books, I admit that they’re padded out a little with anecdotes but they work as a relaxing read as well as a textbook on natural navigation techniques. It’s not all new to me but the books really help put together all those half remembered little facts that were already there in the back of my mind.

Maybe they are 'marmite' books. I had them recommended to me so somebody must like them. I bought two of his books, read the first one and thought 'What was all that about?', I only managed to read half of the second book before giving up in boredom and disgust.

Back