• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

The Black Cat Mystery

Joecole

Very Obsessed
9 days ago one of my beautiful cats somehow managed to escape from the flat. We were somewhat worried because we are several miles from where we used to live in a completely strange area with the town between us and where we used to live. Anyway a quarter to four this morning we were woken by a cat meowing out by the patio door but didn't think to much of it because in 9 years Spartacus has never made a sound because like his brother he couldn't meow. Decided to get up for a pee and a cup of tea and while the kettle was boiling I decided to have a smoke, pulled back the curtain to the patio door and there was sparks bawling his head off. He's a bit thinner than he was but apart from that still in beautiful condition. Cats never fail to amaze me

Back