• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

The crap has hit the fan

That's startling news Joe, you may be one of those people who are positive but feel little of the effects. I hope so anyway . :thumbsup:
Thanks Sax, initially I believe it means 14 days complete isolation for both of us. The other issue is that she's been back in the carehome for the last few days

Best wishes to you and Wendy Joe, this thing is a lot more widespread than most people realise... is there someone that you can arrange with to get shopping and prescriptions delivered?
Yes thanks Mike Wendy's youngest daughter has been a real diamond through all of this so she'll continue to do so

So sorry to hear that Joe, keep positive, pull through, both of you, we've just had a positive in the extended family :( thoughts are with you, for what it counts ? X

Aww bugger Joe :( ......as said above hope the symptoms are very mild for you both.
Keep a close eye on each other.....and keep us updated :thumbsup:

Aww bugger Joe :( ......as said above hope the symptoms are very mild for you both.
Keep a close eye on each other.....and keep us updated :thumbsup:
I think that when Wendy had the head ache and flu like symptoms about 10 days ago that might have been corona Bill and unlike a lot of people she immediately went into self quarantine for 7 days until she had the official test on Saturday. It would appear with this virus that you can have very mild or show no symptoms and still be infected. The problem arises when you come into contact with some third party and their reaction to the virus can prove fatal

I think that when Wendy had the head ache and flu like symptoms about 10 days ago that might have been corona Bill and unlike a lot of people she immediately went into self quarantine for 7 days until she had the official test on Saturday. It would appear with this virus that you can have very mild or show no symptoms and still be infected. The problem arises when you come into contact with some third party and their reaction to the virus can prove fatal
Some people, and because of the triggers vy which we test we don't know how many people that 'some' is will be totally asymptomatic despite being infected and ergo infectious. The positive of that might be that you are possibly less likely to infect others as you arent coughing left right and centre.

Look at it this way. If she had mild symptoms 10 days ago she could have been infected anywhere up to 24 days ago during which point she would more than likely have passed it to you. Id guess if you havent had it and unknowingly kicked it's arse you're either asymptomatic yourself or naturally immune or just lucky. Fingers crossed for those being the case.

Very true Joe, it's also been shown that there is a reasonably high percentage of people who show no symptoms at all and never even realise that they have it....its like Typhoid Mary all over again.

Back