• Welcome to Life In The Wilderness

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

The Governments Disposal Of People Through Mobile Phones.

Keith

Very Addicted
Have you seen or heard how many people are getting injured & killed through the use of mobile phones? Think about it, one phone call has the potential to kill two people, & a good chance of injuring or killing at least one person. Deaths & injuries include: crossing the road in front of traffic, falling down stairs, falling down open coal cellars, walking into objects, electrocution in the bath when the phone is still plugged in & charging, using the phone to text whilst driving a motor vehicle (crashes & people run down), & the phones themselves actually exploding & more! :rolleyes: Nothing has been so efficient at maiming & killing people since the invention of the motor car!

greenbear

Extremely Addicted
Poor practice from the user is behind the levels of mobile phone accidents. For example, only a fool could believe texting while driving is a sensible act.

Marwood

Extremely Talkative
Its obvious the man collects information on people through all what we do via a phone/computer...its my opinion that we are constantly monitored. . what we say, what we buy, what we do, the internet is skynet.. People really are blissfully unaware of the real purpose of technology :)

lonewolf

Neo Luddite Prepared Survivalist.
we need a clear out of the gene pool anyway when you see some of the Neanderthals that are breeding these days!!:lol:

Marwood

Extremely Talkative
Fully agree there lone wolf.. As ive said before todays dysfunctional society is the blueprint for law & order breaking down.. A shocking and disturbing generation these days..

lonewolf

Fully agree there lone wolf.. As ive said before todays dysfunctional society is the blueprint for law & order breaking down.. A shocking and disturbing generation these days..
societal collapse is top of my list, i'm not too bothered about the cause-which could be any manner of things but its the outcome I plan for, its not a case of IF more a matter of WHEN.
like you say todays society is very dysfunctional, a clearer case of non community I have yet to see, people more interested in celebrity culture and their "15 minutes of fame" than the well being of their fellow human being, that's one of the reasons I gave up on other people long ago, I could see the avarice and greed for what it was.

Marwood

Extremely Talkative
Yes i prefer my own company.. Always have done.. I cant think properly with people around me.. Love going places on my own as im more aware of whats going on around me than i am with someone distracting me.. And yes in my area a lawnmower would disapear all for £10 worth of drugs, well anything would disapear here . even have to chain wheelie bins together to stop the dysfunctionals loading them up to cart of their stolen goods.. Terrible really but Thats todays lazy idol theiving society. Dread to think how bad it would get in a shtf situation. .

lonewolf

Yes i prefer my own company.. Always have done.. I cant think properly with people around me.. Love going places on my own as im more aware of whats going on around me than i am with someone distracting me..
yes, that's how I've been most of my life, cant stand crowds.

Marwood

Extremely Talkative
Crowds are awful.. Solitary pursuits work best for me...very therapeutic. .

lonewolf

ditto, I've always been a bit of a loner, a lone wolf...hence my user name.

Keith

Very Addicted
we need a clear out of the gene pool anyway when you see some of the Neanderthals that are breeding these days!!:lol:
They live among us & are breeding! Sounds like a quote from some Alien movie doesn't it.
Keith.

Keith

Very Addicted
Its obvious the man collects information on people through all what we do via a phone/computer...its my opinion that we are constantly monitored. . what we say, what we buy, what we do, the internet is skynet.. People really are blissfully unaware of the real purpose of technology :)
Yes, well that is another thought.
Keith.