• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

The knives i make.

Beautiful work HB - you ever consider making any other shapes and sizes??

Cheers guys :)

Leif - I make pretty much anything, those pics are just some examples, though those are the ones i make the most of. I'm currently making a bayley s4 clone ( the original bear grylls knife) which is a difficult build and uses a proper stainless knife steel - RWL-34.

I'm always open to commisions, and will take on most jobs. I enjoy the challenge of pulling something off the first time i do it. :)

Cheers for the ino HB - I might have something for you in the future ...............:cool:

The picture with six knives in ,near the bottom,the top right hand knife with the walnut handle.
That's mine.I made a sheath for it and it's my go to knife for everything.A stunning bit of kit that hasn't let me down since I had it.
I can recommend HillBills knives.

I am waiting for my next knife now.I wanted a large heavy duty knife along the lines of a Fallkniven A2 but a bit bigger.This was to take the place of an axe and be used for all heavy duty work around camp.I couldn't find what I wanted and spoke to Bernie Garland who is making the knife I want.When it arrives ,I'll put up some pictures.

Alright Chris. :)

You still got that knife? Had that a while now aint ya? :)

The picture with six knives in ,near the bottom,the top right hand knife with the walnut handle.
That's mine.I made a sheath for it and it's my go to knife for everything.A stunning bit of kit that hasn't let me down since I had it.
I can recommend HillBills knives.

I am waiting for my next knife now.I wanted a large heavy duty knife along the lines of a Fallkniven A2 but a bit bigger.This was to take the place of an axe and be used for all heavy duty work around camp.I couldn't find what I wanted and spoke to Bernie Garland who is making the knife I want.When it arrives ,I'll put up some pictures.

Here you go(I think)
Still as good as the day I got it ,just looking a bit used now.

Attachments

• DSC06358.jpg
    DSC06358.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 128
Back