• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

The Queen

Joecole

Very Obsessed
As most of you are probably aware by now the Queen is not very well and her whole family are with her soon to be joined by Harry and Megan who are flying in from the states.
I'm not a dyed in the wool Royalist but the Queen has served us loyally for 70 years and for my part I can only wish her a very speedy recovery

I’m not much into the royal family but I agree with you joe, also wish her a speedy recovery 👍🏻

Not a huge royalist myself, but I have nothing but admiration for the Queen, such a servant to her country.

Thoughts are with her. 🤞

Hi Everybody

When we came back in this morning my wife informed me of the news about The Queen.

Just wanted to offer my condolences to all. She was our head of state too, and I personally hold her in the very highest of respect. As others have said she lived a life of tireless duty. She was a rare example of somebody who led by example. Do as I do, not 'do as I say' as is common among the political classes.

The Queens passing heralds the end of an era. She was a rock of stability and admired and respected right around the world. She was very possibly the longest serving monarch ever.

Its a really, really sad day.

God Bless ya Lizzie.

Alan 😪

Back