• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Scotland The Quest to Aviemore FEB 2nd -9th 2019

Matt

Site Owner
Staff member
OK DATES FOR THE TRIP 2ND FEB - 9TH travel up on the 2nd (saturday) stop over night at https://www.holidayinn.com/hotels/gb/en/lancaster/xqlcr/hoteldetail?qAdlt=1&qBrs=6c.hi.ex.rs.ic.cp.in.sb.cw.cv.ul.vn.ki.va.sp.nd.ct&qChld=0&qFRA=1&qGRM=0&qIta=99603195&qPSt=0&qRRSrt=rt&qRef=df&qRms=1&qRpn=1&qRpp=20&qSHp=1&qSmP=3&qSrt=sBR&qWch=0&srb_u=1&icdv=99603195&dp=true&cid=57820&glat=SEAR&setPMCookies=true (£48 ) book early to get good rates guys

3rd head for AVIEMORE via the A9 we will be aiming to get to the meet point postcode for around mid day (this has been posted in the private chat)

SET UP and stay for the 5 nights the area we will be setting up in is around 8 miles out side of avimore in the Cairngorms national park ...we will be heading for the forest near loch Morlich ...the plan is to set up in the forest a stones throw from the loch .

8th pack up and head for the B&B (AROUND 2 1/2 HRS DRIVE )
Inverardran House Bed and Breakfast

9TH TRAVEL HOME :cool:

postcodes for the meet points will be posted in the private chat nearer the time

this plan is subject to change :rofl:

Last edited:
Good to see Gav will be with us........Bitch :D

I'm in all being well.......feel like I missed out big time on this latest trip :rolleyes:

Matt has asked me to look after "Kneef" if I do make it.

CHECK YOUR PILLOW CASE EVERY NIGHT......................."Wildwench" :insertevillaughhere:

I can squeeze "Wildwood" in with me if you are taking "Gav" @Matt ......sort the kit at the meet point on the way up :thumbsup:
I will not take the trailer this time around :evileye:

A plan will be posted over the weekend it will include 2 over night stops at guest houses ..I will post the contact details of each guest house with the dates you will need to book ... please make sure you book if you plan on joining us as they will be integrally to the journey

I'd suggest, if we're heading for Aviemore as a priority, to go via Perth and the A9 rather than the Loch Lomond - Bridge of Orchy route.

Back