• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Scotland The Quest to Aviemore FEB 2nd -9th 2019

Got a problem and it’s a doosy :D

Am not sure on what colour of trousers to get :rofl::rofl:

Seeland Hawker Shell Trousers Pine Green Country Hunting/Shooting/Fishing | eBay

OR lol

Seeland Hawker Shell Trousers Pro Green Country Hunting Shooting Fishing | eBay

Keep in mind am progressing into a kit tart :D and my new jacket is teak in colour

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh dear, oh dear you have left yourself wide open here for a ground, air & sea assault & you have only yourself to blame.

You sound like my Mrs ! ;)

" Which ones look better dahling the green or the green " ? :whistle:

Whichever ones you choose your bum WILL look bigger in them ! :lol:;)

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh dear, oh dear you have left yourself wide open here for a ground, air & sea assault & you have only yourself to blame.

You sound like my Mrs ! ;)

" Which ones look better dahling the green or the green " ? :whistle:

Whichever ones you choose your bum WILL look bigger in them ! :lol:;)

Pmsl:rofl: I knew I left myself open for an onslaught. However :D after the shenanigans I am hopeful for some serious input :rofl::rofl:

A canny belief am reading this.......ya wee Jessie ye :rolleyes::rofl:

But I do understand your quandary dear.......being a TART requires attention to detail and an eye for style:whistle:
Being a fellow TART.....I would definitely opt for the lighter green.......as TARTen is not an option.

As Wildwood has kindly pointed out......youre biggest problem will be getting them to fit yeer Arsh......ye ken.:rofl:

Nice trousers Mark......I like them mate:thumbsup:

A canny belief am reading this.......ya wee Jessie ye :rolleyes::rofl:

But I do understand your quandary dear.......being a TART requires attention to detail and an eye for style:whistle:
Being a fellow TART.....I would definitely opt for the lighter green.......as TARTen is not an option.

As Wildwood has kindly pointed out......youre biggest problem will be getting them to fit yeer Arsh......ye ken.:rofl:

Nice trousers Mark......I like them mate:thumbsup:

I will be cutting the arsh cheeks out of them so that solves that problem :rofl::rofl:

I did think of many ways to word this question bill. As I know I would receive a lot of nice answers :rofl: still it’s a little problem I have and it’s best asked :cool::rofl:

I did think of many ways to word this question bill. As I know I would receive a lot of nice answers :rofl: still it’s a little problem I have and it’s best asked :cool::rofl:

You know we are always here to help Mark :sneaky::sneaky::D

You know we are always here to help Mark :sneaky::sneaky::D

Yes! The help is invaluable bill:whistle::rofl::rofl:

Jacket has arrived and according to the misses judgment it’s not teak :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: it’s a braw day I tell thee

I may have to arrange my colours all over again :D ......it’s just a dilemma:D

Back