• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Scotland The Quest to Aviemore FEB 2nd -9th 2019

I've not bought anything yet. Waiting until Christmas.
Not planning to buy much; a sledge, trousers, lamp and a decent trapper style hat maybe (possibly a tent)

Last year I took a load of spare clothing which I didn't use so I'll minimise that and just be smelly :)

I'm considering the Heilkon SFU ones but for general use. Not specifically for the winter camp as I don't think they're waterproof. I wore snow trousers all the time last year but they need re-waterproofed (something I've never done before)

Do you think this would work on normal cotton fabric? Thinking of the knees and bum of the trousers I wear to airsoft. (sorry off topic heh)

Starting to get a little bit cooler now.....might have to put the heating on soon:D...................and NOVEMBER just around the corner :)
How is everyone doing kit wise.....just about there or still a few things to sort out?

Back