• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Scotland The Quest to Aviemore FEB 2nd -9th 2019

DO not panic ref equipment if when you get to the area where we plan on setting up and you are missing am item of kit im sure between us we will have what ever you may need ...:thumbsup:

Very kind mate thank you:D I should be fine mucker:thumbsup::thumbsup:. A like learning through participation but am not going to be unrealistic as it’s not just myself am endangering. Plus it’s not in my nature to rely on anyone....however I’m not to shy that I can’t ask for help lol and I do take criticism very well ...am a complicated person lol. I do very much appreciate your comment tho:thumbsup::D

List of things I’m taking

The right Clothes and a change + socks
2 x tarps
Fire pit
Bed chair
Sleeping bag
Tent
Para cord
Will make pegs on the day. Will have a back up set just in case
Wood
First aid kit
Lighter x2 ...fire steel
Axe
Knife
Laplander saw
2x billy cans
Sawyer water filter
Frying pan
Food for 5 days...even tho I’m only staying 3
Sledge
Hot water bottle
And if possible....I will make a lean to....always wanted to make and sleep in one :thumbsup: only if possible tho :D

Last edited:
Plans have changed slightly for me :thumbsdown: I’m stills going but I won’t be able to join the convoy to the place I will have to arrive after this possibly the day after yous do :thumbsdown: can’t be helped lads sorry....work commitments :( but yous will see my ugly mug there for a few days:D

Back