• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Scotland The Quest to Aviemore FEB 2nd -9th 2019

evening ladies my new tent arrived on Saturday for the trip got a right Bargin for a quality tent. I shall put pictures up and a review once we get a dry day.

as for plan a b c I reckon we won't know until we leave Lancaster as to how much snow fall has been or too come. cause we don't want to get up there then they close the gates behind us and not be able to get back

LOL im not bothered about getting back mate :rofl:

@gavin

Looking forward to seeing and reading about the new tent Gav.
Although I was looking forward to seeing you bolt upright in your carp bed..........gutted I missed the first episode.
Don't forget to upgrade the pegs.......we would hate to see it blowing away in the wind......she said:whistle::rofl::thumbsup:

evening ladies my new tent arrived on Saturday for the trip got a right Bargin for a quality tent. I shall put pictures up and a review once we get a dry day.

as for plan a b c I reckon we won't know until we leave Lancaster as to how much snow fall has been or too come. cause we don't want to get up there then they close the gates behind us and not be able to get back

Get that tent up @gavin ! :thumbsup:

Ideal weather today mate ! :whistle:;)

Would you believe it....some ct put February after December and January :mad: :D

Almost there lads:thumbsup: got a few bits and bobs to get and am ready.....what about yous ??

Oh...dose anyone use a collapsible bowl?

Nothing more to get as far as personal kit goes.......she said.
Next priority will be my Number 1 Son giving the Landrover a good look over.......hoses...coolant strength....oil change blah blah blah.
He has changed the wipers front and back.
Need to get some winter screen wash.
Screen brush and scraper.

Aye Mark, he is a diamond mate....nothing is ever too much trouble for him.

Well......"She says" nothing else to get:whistle:......but you never know what might just crop up :whistle::rofl:

Sounds like you are nearly there too mate as far as kit goes.
The trousers turned up again and the bigger size is perfect :thumbsup:

Spot on mate :thumbsup: glad you like them :D now get them off....there for Xmas she said :rofl:

Just a few bits. Sleeping bag (snugpak elite 5 )
Iv went for the muck boots you suggested mate so my good woman is getting them for my Xmas :D then a frying pan. And am about done...a think lol

:rofl::rofl: oh they are off mate :(

Nice bag Mark.....that should keep the chill off buddy:thumbsup:
The Muck boots will be a bonus mate they really are the mutts nuts.
Worth giving a small "wock" a thought Mark.....rather than the frying pan?
Been using one for a few years now and much prefer it.......even make up a small stew in it:thumbsup:

:rofl::rofl: oh they are off mate :(

Nice bag Mark.....that should keep the chill off buddy:thumbsup:
The Muck boots will be a bonus mate they really are the mutts nuts.
Worth giving a small "wock" a thought Mark.....rather than the frying pan?
Been using one for a few years now and much prefer it.......even make up a small stew in it:thumbsup:

:rofl:It will soon be Xmas buddy. You will have them back on in no time :rofl: will you be wearing them on the trip?

Did give a wok some thought mate. But a like the pots for stew and the cast iron for frying lol....bit of a fussy bugger :rofl:....

Will be making stew tho... lamb or beef....not sure which.

As far as the stew goes Mark......I much prefer Lamb.........ye ken.....not hinting of course :sneaky::whistle::rofl:
The wock was just a thought mate.....different folks different strokes and all that :rofl::thumbsup:

Yes mate....will have them on at the meet :thumbsup: silly not too....good troooosers ye ken ;)

Back