• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Scotland The Quest to Aviemore FEB 2nd -9th 2019

a little bit more food stuff,s got ... last few items to get and i can get my food/cooking bergen packed ...

items still to get ...

powdered milk
isotonic drinks in powder form (spelt wrong)
brew kit
condiment,s

will buy all fresh food when we get to Avimore

afew more bits off the list today :thumbsup:

got the day of work today to do some xmass shopping :rolleyes:....all done and back home ive decided to pack my food/cooking bergen :)....

my miss,s is going nuts as the bedroom looks like we have had an explosion in a food bank ....:rofl:....

you wait till i nick the kitchen jug so i can top up my meths bottles from the 5ltr container i have (thanks kneef) :thumbsup:

By the sounds of things, most of us are just about ready for the off...... and chomping at the bit........straining on the reigns :D
What will be nice is to see the temperatures start to drop and see the start of some proper snowfall being reported.
The anticipation of squaring away the shelter and getting the first brew on never ceases to excite :D:thumbsup:

Back