• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Scotland The Quest to Aviemore FEB 2nd -9th 2019

I unfortunately decided not to upload much of the video from last year because I was getting serious interference from my mobile phone. This is very odd since I've never experienced the same issue since then. Anyway I'll be taking plenty pics and video this year and will ensure that my mobile is completely off just in case. :)

@G1ZmO

Hi Paul.

Having some video footage from the trip would be brilliant:thumbsup:

Especially to capture the conditions we all experience.
I remember at "Loch Arcag" a couple of years back we experienced some pretty harsh weather with high winds bending/swaying trees and plenty of rain......the Loch itself had some decent waves rolling onto the beach............ I thought then how good it would have been to capture that...........something to look back on and relive.
Photos are great.....but you can't beat a good bit of footage:thumbsup:

I vote for you as "Chief Camera Man" :D

@G1ZmO

I thought then how good it would have been to capture that...........something to look back on and relive.
Photos are great.....but you can't beat a good bit of footage:thumbsup:

:D

I agree about the footage and being able to look back on it, just started to upload to Youtube the Swedish trip so that it's always out there, my first vid is on, need to look at getting more sorted and maybe a picture slide show, if that's possible ?

Got my Bergen today :thumbsup: came with 2 yokes and 3 pouches :D all for the tidey sum of £40 :thumbsup: Ready for February now:rofl:
B503EAFD-11D0-440E-B096-CD9BEEA1C13A.jpeg

Been watching the weather....like most of us I expect :D
They are giving it getting cooler next week......could this be the start of what we are hoping for?

I just need to know if I should pack shorts and T-shirts or thermals..........she said:D

Just had a look at that on the bay gavin . Not cheep buddy but they look quality. They even recommend for using directly on the snow:thumbsup:

Are you using it with a hammock ?

Back