• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Scotland The Quest to Aviemore FEB 2nd -9th 2019

off to the local go out doors store for a sniff around :cool:....got to look at a tent for my miss,s and daughter for the next summer meet as she,s decided she,s coming with me :eek:

will pick up my 1tr fuel bottle while im there :rofl: every cloud and all that :D

off to the local go out doors store for a sniff around :cool:....got to look at a tent for my miss,s and daughter for the next summer meet as she,s decided she,s coming with me :eek:

will pick up my 1tr fuel bottle while im there :rofl: every cloud and all that :D

You cant have all the fun matt:D best behaviour she said:rofl::rofl:

No sense getting older if you don't get wiser :thumbsup:;)

This is quite a nice tent for your girls mate..........:sneaky::D

The Eco Explorer Range - Luxury Tented Accommodation

Plan to do a little green wood work on this meet:thumbsup: a table and seat for my admin area etc. Thought about buying one then thought why not make them :D

Plan to do a little green wood work on this meet:thumbsup: a table and seat for my admin area etc. Thought about buying one then thought why not make them :D

tiny flaw in your plan as we will be set up on forestry commission land the only wood you can legaly cut is dead fall :)

Can't make my mind up as far as tent choice goes.........had the Lux Megahorn 11 out today for an airing.
Just does not have the same feel as the Slumit Gobi 111 :rolleyes:
I can see me taking both......AND the hammock :rofl:

Back