• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Scotland The Quest to Aviemore FEB 2nd -9th 2019

guess what guys

we have snow )

Are you Noel Edmonds in disguise or the Scottish version of Del Boy Trotter ? :lol:

Oh they don’t have a patch on me :p

I have for sale .....Seasonal snow.....3 colours

As much as you like.....white snow

Hard to make ........yellow snow

Fast melting......... brown sprinkled snow

First lot of snow is not so hard to come by....unfortunately if you want the brown and yellow snow then that all depends on quantity and availability ...... it’s not easy to make :lol:

Hello..... Could someone pm the details of this meet... That's if there is space as would try and get up for a couple of days or a visit.... And do I need a beard 😋

If he hasn’t already @Matt will hook you up mate 👍

facial hair is not a requirement :D but knowing this lot a good sense of humour is a must :lol: You will be made welcome mate :D

Finally finished reading this thread, hope you guys have a good time. Looks like you'll be getting some of the cold stuff.

Brace yourself........ etc ;)

Have you had a chance to look at the pics & write-ups from our last visit to Scotland Bam ? :)

No, not yet mate, gies a chance, I've just ploughed through 44 pages of 'fruity' and assorted ramblings as it is. 😂

It does look a good site you've picked though and I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes, I'll have a look for your last visit.... cover me, I'm going in......

Back