• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Scotland The Quest to Aviemore FEB 2nd -9th 2019

NEXT KIT INSPECTION 😂

Oh i's like that is it !

Every dog has his day............

Pic n Mix quota for both vehicles is hereby withdrawn due to your continuous bouts of insubordination ! ;):D

You can buy the sweets they said, it's a tradition they said ! :rolleyes::lol::whistle:;)

Last edited:
Thats it im home alone for a few days as the miss,s and daughter have gone to london to go to the harry potter thing :rolleyes:... ive got a couple days hoilday so i can look after the dogs while the wench is away having fun :rolleyes:

So as you can guess the front room now looks like an army supplies store .....

let the packing commence :)

Last edited:
just got the communal stuff to sort out know .... brazier /big kettle, 25ltr water container and aslo the jump pack and the tools ,tow strop and a gallon of oil

pps also got to sort my medical kit :)...just added this so when i read it back i dont forget :D

Oh i's like that is it !

Every dog has his day............

Pic n Mix quota for both vehicles is hereby withdrawn due to your continuous bouts of insubordination ! ;):D

You can buy the sweets they said, it's a tradition they said ! :rolleyes::lol::whistle:;)

I think that’s a fair punishment for there insubordination.......and may I ad a note to the culprits........large bags of pic and mix for Kneef .....and learn your lessons....tut tut tut :whistle:

(Packing my large wooden spoon away :D)

Back