• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Scotland The Quest to Aviemore FEB 2nd -9th 2019

Go for it Matt.....you have more room in the Disco now..........fill it to the brim :whistle:🤣
Don't worry about me driving up on my own now.....I'll survive............. :rolleyes::(

Go for it Matt.....you have more room in the Disco now..........fill it to the brim :whistle:🤣
Don't worry about me driving up on my own now.....I'll survive............. :rolleyes::(

and just think of the hearty breakfast :D..... i just googled the distance from lancaster to @G1ZmO ...hope hes up for an early start as we should get to him for around 7.30 am

... looks a tad chilly :D

We can’t have that Bill......... I will do an audio Cd for you. Telling you all about Me with a few poems and quizzes ;):sneaky: just the trick for a lonely trip Mucker ;):D

dont panic mate we can share the gimp/infected one ....he can hop from 1 car to the next each time we stop :)... that way when ive had enought of him i can send him over to your vehicle.... so it looks like he will be getting in with you at EXETER :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nice kind thought Matt appreciate it :sneaky: ........but I would rather not have snot all over the interior of the car and windscreen.
I find it a chore coping with the whining of the tyres........having him sobbing next to me would be a step too far for my sanity.

Any way.........he would not share his toilet seat with me.......so he can bloody well "Foxtrot Oscar" :whistle:🤣

Back