• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Scotland The Quest to Aviemore FEB 2nd -9th 2019

Silky sugowaza xl :D I’ve been looking 🤣 am having one....just have to figure out how to explain it in a way that I need it ;)

You need to cut your steak with something mate & that is the only utensil you could find that was fit for purpose & more importantly on budget !

It's easy to get around them buddy you just need to be a little more creative & subtle ! :lol:;)

You need to cut your steak with something mate & that is the only utensil you could find that was fit for purpose & more importantly on budget !

It's easy to get around them buddy you just need to be a little more creative & subtle ! :lol:;)

Yeah......right.............Mark does not do subtle :whistle:

This morning here.
20190131_073538.jpg

Don't want to be late for breakfast in the morning :eek:......... So Lorraine will be busy packing the kit into "Kermit" today :whistle:
Not much to pack....... As I am only taking the minimum of kit this time.

Zero hour is fast approaching :snow-cool:

Don't want to be late for breakfast in the morning :eek:......... So Lorraine will be busy packing the kit into "Kermit" today :whistle:

Zero hour is fast approaching :snow-cool:

I will be doing the same mate getting the landrover loaded tonight ready to collect @WildWood1965 at 6 am tomorrow morning .... just this last day of work to get through first :D

Good, because I've not packed light and I'll need the space in the car :lol:
Going out this morning to get another couple of bags of logs, another sledge (so that Mel can use one of them for our granddaughter), and a few other bits. Food shopping tomorrow.

When you lot come up from Lancaster on Sunday I'll have some breaky for you here before we start the last leg of the journey.

Good, because I've not packed light and I'll need the space in the car :lol:
Going out this morning to get another couple of bags of logs, another sledge (so that Mel can use one of them for our granddaughter), and a few other bits. Food shopping tomorrow.

When you lot come up from Lancaster on Sunday I'll have some breaky for you here before we start the last leg of the journey.
[/QUOTE]

Just bare in mind that you only have the back seat for your kit Paul...... The back will be rammed.... 👍😏😊

Back