• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Scotland The Quest to Aviemore FEB 2nd -9th 2019

Look forward to hearing about the fit and measurement accuracy Mark......could be tempted by these :thumbsup:

@Ark79

Hi Mark.

For you guys based up in Scotland, it could be a good investment having a stronger better made Sled.
You guys would more than likely get far more use from it than us Southern guys to justify the investment.
Something I would certainly think about for repeated use if I lived up there:thumbsup:

Another one here mate......and a bit cheaper to........longer......... and lower center of gravity :thumbsup:

No holes to drill.

BushWear Deer Drag Sled Olive Green 19862900571 | eBay

@Ark79

Hi Mark.

For you guys based up in Scotland, it could be a good investment having a stronger better made Sled.
You guys would more than likely get far more use from it than us Southern guys to justify the investment.
Something I would certainly think about for repeated use if I lived up there:thumbsup:

Another one here mate......and a bit cheaper to........longer......... and lower center of gravity :thumbsup:

No holes to drill.

BushWear Deer Drag Sled Olive Green 19862900571 | eBay

A like that one bill :thumbsup: as you say no holes...good to go :D

If you were out on your own camping........it would/could be a nightmare if your sled broke.
Maybe meaning you could not carry all of your kit in/out in one go.........having to make several trips back and forth to retrieve it.....depending on how far in you go......... away from the car.
The light plastic ones may be fine for the odd trip over short distances but for more adventurous trecks?

Back