• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Scotland The Quest to Aviemore FEB 2nd -9th 2019

Nothing more to get as far as personal kit goes.......she said.
Next priority will be my Number 1 Son giving the Landrover a good look over.......hoses...coolant strength....oil change blah blah blah.
He has changed the wipers front and back.
Need to get some winter screen wash.
Screen brush and scraper.
I will be taking a decent tool kit can you lay your hands on a quality set of jump leads?

Hi Mark.

Adding to Lols post ^^^^^

If the seat is being used while camping from the car have a look at this one in the link below mate??
Better for the little ones to use also.

Portable Folding Outdoor Toilet With Hygiene & Sanitation 10 Black Plastic Bags | eBay

The one you have linked to is the more packable item for sure...........but those legs will not offer much stability on soft forest floors and will sink in.
The seat is not at all comfortable either........not much needed tuck in room if you get my drift:whistle:

When on the move or just out for a day....you can spread the bag and use on the floor on its own.......just a thought buddy.

I will be taking my seat to Scotland........always kept clean after use......you are welcome to use it on the trip just buy some bags :)

Arrived today thanks ! :thumbsup:

Just need to find space in my FRIEND'S taxi for it now ! :whistle::rolleyes:;)

a little bit more food stuff,s got ... last few items to get and i can get my food/cooking bergen packed ...

items still to get ...

powdered milk
emergency gas canister (for stove)
chocolate bars/snack
biscuits
isotonic drinks in powder form (spelt wrong)
brew kit
condiment,s

will buy all fresh food when we get to Avimore

I'm a Glam Wild Camper Mark......nay a Bushcrafter :p:p:rofl:
Been wet.... cold...... and uncomfortable....had hypothermia twice.......its the easy life for me now:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh there’s nowt wrong with glaming it bill:D and a little comfort is always appreciated my good man... but I draw the line at hangers for the woods :whistle::whistle::rofl: a craftsman like yourself should hang his head in shame :whistle::snigger::p:p:rofl:

Hypothermia twice? Serious stuff mate. Tad dangerous :thumbsdown:

Back