• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

The revenant

Ark79

Site Manager
Staff member
Has anyone seen this movie a watched it last night good movie its extreme survival

I've never heard of it, i'm guessing its on Sky, I've only got Freeview channels.
or maybe it was late at night and way past my bedtime?:D:rofl:

:rofl: It was late lol no it was on the Internet a down loaded it it's a new film worth a watch based of true advents a bilieve Leonardo decaprio stars in it very good watching lonely should give it a go

You should give it a go Gavin it's a good film not much dialect but it makes up for that

If any of you guys are readers; the book was a much better read (though the film was exciting). The book gives much more background to the characters and the history of the trading companies of that time. I got it cheaply on my Kindle a while back and it's still only £1.99.

-sticker-arrow-big,TopRight,35,-73_OU02_SS75_SS75_.jpg

The Revenant: The bestselling book that inspired the award-winning movie
by Michael Punke
Link: http://amzn.eu/cBtaj9G

I havn't read the book yet but most of the time the book is better than the movie. I bought the DVD and I thought the movie is great,they did a really good job with it! Some people are criticizing this movie saying its just a remake of the Richard Harris movie called "man in the wilderness" but they must not have watched that one because it is very different from the revenant !

Not read the book but seen the film, it occurred to me that it's the 'true story' of a black catter, maybe just a cynic.

Back