• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

The saga continues

I once knew a rhyme about Diesels?
" If the fuel starts to flow it really should go, but a lack of compression still causes depression "

My Brother had a rhyme for everything...:lol:

Is it meter time Matt?
Some people just don't know when to button it :mad:

The time for you poems has come to pass,
So shut your gob or I'm kicking your shins.

of out this morning on a trip to start gathering the parts to repair the landy today :thumbsup:
got to pick up a bumper in torpoint this morning ... then off to bodmin this evening to collect the rear axle :thumbsup:

then plan to spend the day on it tomorrow to hopefully get it back on its wheels :)

of out this morning on a trip to start gathering the parts to repair the landy today :thumbsup:
got to pick up a bumper in torpoint this morning ... then off to bodmin this evening to collect the rear axle :thumbsup:

then plan to spend the day on it tomorrow to hopefully get it back on its wheels :)
You're going to be a busy boy Matt, what sort of time scale are you allowing yourself for the rebuild?

You're going to be a busy boy Matt, what sort of time scale are you allowing yourself for the rebuild?
will have the new axle fitted tomorrow and back on its wheels ,, then will get bumper and other stuff done during next week with a plan to have it road worthy by Wednesday next week :) the body work will have to wait till after the meet :rofl:

will have the new axle fitted tomorrow and back on its wheels ,, then will get bumper and other stuff done during next week with a plan to have it road worthy by Wednesday next week :) the body work will have to wait till after the meet :rofl:
It's still going to be a lot of work, I assume that there was no chasis damage

Back