• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

The saga continues

Got the landy back today :D ... regulator all sorted and also new exhaust much better and quieter will be perfect for the long trip north :)

decided to put the light bar on the roof rack along with led lights on the back for reversing ... need to build a wiring loom so its all neat and tidy :).. will get it all fitted together with the new towbar electrics.... need to save a few quid first :rofl:

Got the landy back today :D ... regulator all sorted and also new exhaust much better and quieter will be perfect for the long trip north :)

decided to put the light bar on the roof rack along with led lights on the back for reversing ... need to build a wiring loom so its all neat and tidy :).. will get it all fitted together with the new towbar electrics.... need to save a few quid first :rofl:

I seen a lovely new tent mate :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So 2 weeks ago just before the trip north the new fuel pump gave up the goat :eek: a new replacement was sorced and fitted in the 12th hour so we could get out on our trip.....

Anyways after 1000 miles and the family break I had to pop to tescos this morning after getting back from the holiday... Guess what :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: the brand new fuel pump has just died :mad: :mad: :mad: I'm now sat waiting recovery... Been 3hrs so far

Your not getting much luck mate 👎 and you definitely don’t want to be selling the bloody thing …. You’ve put to much into that thing for someone else to get the benefit from 😳

Your not getting much luck mate 👎 and you definitely don’t want to be selling the bloody thing …. You’ve put to much into that thing for someone else to get the benefit from 😳
Thing is its all under warranty its just the ballache of it happening

Back