• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

The saga continues

I suppose that wondering if it will start is also a little like the anticipation of whether you will catch a fish that day.

Im thinking of buying a 10 year old LWB shogun/pajero; my wife’s not so keen but you get a lot of car for your money!

Do not I repeat do not get a 2.5 engine, on my pajero I went through 2 heads in less than a year also regularly drain and flush the radiator. The only bonus point going for the 2.5 was the 92 litre fuel tank-

Yorkshire .jpg

Loved it. Diesel, owned it for nearly 10 years. Here pictured in Yorkshire on the way home to Sussex from Northumberland !!!
Arrived home if not stirred then definitely shaken.... and deaf. πŸ˜†

Welded a replacement chassis rear member on it, in the front garden once, and never found anything I couldn't fix with a decent socket set. Then Landys got modern and British Leyland lost the plot.

@Matt

I am giving some serious thought to replacing "Kermit" with another Honda CR-V mate......I do miss old "Wilf" πŸ€” :D
Although I have been lucky up till now with very few repairs........Im thinking the time is coming to get rid.

Back