• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

The saga continues

Well done Matt.
Son and I have just replaced the supercharger snout on a Range Rover Sport.
Epic job in atrocious conditions on Friday (on our driveway!) beneath canopies.
Started 0900 finished 2230 by which time we were scraping snow off the canopies to stop them sagging!
It was brass monkeys the entire day but as tired and knackered as we were by the end, the thought of not paying a dealer X thousand pounds gave us a warm glow! 🙂

This might help 🤔
F9D918AF-5ECB-4722-A1EC-EE8547500E08.jpeg

Reading this thread makes me squeamish!

The LandRover has been summoned into the shop for work following its last inspection.

Its down for two brake pads replaced, a ball joint replacement and something knarly with the clutch that will require the engine being lifted out...

I can see where this is heading....💸

LandRover goes into the shop tomorrow 😬.

Alan

The LandRover has been summoned into the shop for work following its last inspection.

Its down for two brake pads replaced, a ball joint replacement and something knarly with the clutch that will require the engine being lifted out...

Alan
Good luck mate

Alan
Shouldn’t cost you much more than an arm and a leg!🥴

would like to report landy is back in service :) new rear pads and new callipers along with calliper carriers :cool: ... so should be good for a few years now :D just some front pads to do over the next month as they are getting a tad thin ...

window regulators being done tomorrow evening as i fit a set of shocks on another landrover for a friend :thumbsup:

I know its been a few months since my last issue :cool:

today the alternator decided to give up the goat whilst on a journey to fix another landrover :):mad::mad:

so a new one was found and fitted :thumbsup::cool: didnt get much change out of £400 ( fitted it my self ) what a nightmare of a job :(

spose its better than it going nextweek on the trip to wales :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back