• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

The time is coming

Matt

Site Owner
Staff member
At last the time is coming where we will all be able to get back out to the wilderness :thumbsup: the forum has weathered the storm better than i expected . big thanks to you guys for keeping it ticking over with various posts and content :)

Lets hope we have some good weather for the next few months so we can all go out side and enjoy the country side ..

remember to post up your pictures and trip reports for those who cant get out :thumbsup:

thanks again guys :)

Last edited:
Seems an appropriate place to put this...I've got a bit of running around to do as soon as the lock down is officially lifted. Sussex, Lincolnshire and across to Lancashire and the lap top won't be going with me, so I'll be off the Net for some time, starting from now..

Enjoy yourselves, be careful with sharp things and don't burn the Bacon. :lol:

Hasta la vista..:thumbsup:

Thanks for the heads up Sax, at least we won't have to worry about lack of input, have a safe, nice travel, see you soon.

Seems an appropriate place to put this...I've got a bit of running around to do as soon as the lock down is officially lifted. Sussex, Lincolnshire and across to Lancashire and the lap top won't be going with me, so I'll be off the Net for some time, starting from now..

Enjoy yourselves, be careful with sharp things and don't burn the Bacon. :lol:

Hasta la vista..:thumbsup:
Mind the steps on your way out Sax ;)

Back