• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

The UK Government's Digital Identity Survey

G1ZmO

Site Manager
Staff member
Just pointing this out because I wasn't aware that this survey existed and it was the topic of this YT video which you can decide whether or not you'd like to watch.
In my opinion, Richard Vobes often talks a lot of sense but I'm sure there will be some that would disagree with his opinions and that is your right. :)

Anyway: Government Survey link:

And the video link:

The bit that talks about using a person’s digital identity for the purposes of administration, monitoring and enforcement of a specified person sounds a little worrying. They’re sneaking this through under the radar aren’t they.
I am reaching the point where I’m finding it hard to trust our great leaders.

The fact I’m answering this on an iPhone that probably the smell of my wee having watched a video on YouTube that is selling my watch habits to everyone up to Senator Palpatine probably makes Abby changes a bit academic.

The fact I’m answering this on an iPhone that probably the smell of my wee having watched a video on YouTube that is selling my watch habits to everyone up to Senator Palpatine probably makes Abby changes a bit academic.

It’s one thing if you have agreed to it in your terms and conditions but quite another for the government to do so without permission… (all apart from whatever it is that they’re doing to your wee)

Back