• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Then and now.

Oot

Quite Addicted
Well let's see some of yours... Outdoor only pictures..... Some pics from glencoe, lomond hills, and the whangie...... From black hair to grey.... Don't be shy๐Ÿ™„
IMG_20200321_184323.jpg
IMG_20200321_184450.jpg
IMG_20190622_092921.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200321_184306.jpg
    IMG_20200321_184306.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 74
Great idea. I can see the enjoyment you got in those old photo's from being out there. I get that too as all members of this forum surely will.
I'll dig out some of my old photos from god knows where shortly and contribute. :thumbsup:

I can't play on this one. I have photos taken of young Sax outside, well sort of..:D But I don't have on the lap top any of later life, well one or two but not outside, unless they are partly obscured because they include others that I would not show without their permission.
Anyway turn back the clock 62 years...

037.jpg

And 50 years...

027.jpg

I was sky larking..hiding in a ventilator which had been unshipped, because we were bound up the River Seine to Paris in a small 800 ton coasting vessel and when steaming under the Paris Bridges we only had literally 2 or 3 feet head clearance. Her mast and other parts of the ship had been dismantled or stowed on deck to allow us to fit under the bridges.

Anjou1.jpg

My job in later life meant I was not officially photogenic... :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Anjou1.jpg
    Anjou1.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 037.jpg
    037.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 13
:D At 12 years old, waving a hot iron around that blue serge was a major risk Bam...:lol:

I was a 'space cadet' from the age of 13 (and 9 months I think, I think that was the minimum age) so while I didn't have to put the '7 seas' in my rig I had to learn to iron. The RAF had a far more enlightened approach to stuff.

:)must be a lot of ugly mushes on here ......I just dug out some old photos and took pic with my phone.......must admit after meeting gizmo,bam,ark79,and mildredsmurf I feel very handsome๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

The only way you could "feel very handsome" is if you have wandering hands..... :lol:

Back