• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

There is one born every minute

Ystranc

Administrator
Staff member
I've just watched some idiot purchase a Beeman P17 pneumatic pistol from an on line auction for £48 plus 24% commission bringing the hammer price up to a little over £59.
Bear in mind that legally he will have to drive and collect it or pay a licenced, registered gun dealer to receive it in the post for him and he'll be paying way over what a brand new Beeman P17 would cost brand new from that very same dealer.....what a tool.

Done the very same myself when buying kit mate......not rifles/pistols though :sneaky:
Hit the button............ and then found it cheaper somewhere else :rolleyes: I put down to over-excitement............... with a sprinkling of Senior moments.....plus being a cretin 😕
🤣

"Mug"being a good description....
Bill, I wouldn't ever say that you're a cretin, that would be most unkind. Your idea that it's down to over excitement is more likely...the whole "gotta be tha winna" thing kicks in they've bid before they've realised it.

Wish I could say I haven’t done this myself.....but I can’t lol

Been over excited a tad and bid like a mad man :whistle:

7 years ago my good woman was bidding on a 5 foot fish tank that started a 99p witch was great because I wanted one......went to work a few days later with the instructions of not to bid to high. Because it was finishing that afternoon ....got the phone call....we won she said....Brilint I thought....how much said I......£580 said she:eek: followed straight after with....all paid for you get it next week (my PayPal ) o_O I couldn’t moan or shout at her she was all excited because I always wanted one 🤣 I wasn’t a pleasure to work with that day :D am a lucky man eh 🆒

Gets better (not making this up :D ) ma son bought me a bed on the bay when he was 5 🤣 lucky the guy understood and refunded me the money... oh how I love my family pmsl🤣

Back