• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Thermos Work Series Flask.

1 shot willie

Very Obsessed
Lost count of the Glass flasks I have knocked over and broken......and normally when you are parched and need a drink :D :rolleyes:

When I was still working I invested in the Thermos Work Series stainless flask......the thing was bullet proof and took a few good knocks and bangs.....surviving it all.
There are all kinds of claims with these flasks.....from previous use I remember they kept the tea/coffee hot for a good 8 hrs.

So have just ordered another to accompany me on future fishing trips etc.

Sharing this link in case anyone else is looking for a decent flask for what ever reason.......User recommended :thumbsup:

They take some punishment....... a Mike? :D

Been busy ordering up some beach fishing bits n bobs for the tackle box.......ran out of most of it as the lure and plug fishing kind of took over me :)
Hoping to get out for an hour or two in March.......not expecting great things this early......nice to wet a line though......OHH......and have a cup of tea!! :rofl:

Back