• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

This morning

Joecole

Very Obsessed
DSCF8070.JPG
DSCF8069.JPG

nice photo. we have both daffs and blue bells out in the hedgerows around here.

nice photo. we have both daffs and blue bells out in the hedgerows around here.
Thanks Paul yes they do well in the open biggest problem round here is that the hazel copses haven't been coppiced for years so the lights not getting through

that goes for most of the woods around North Devon I think, a lot of people don't even know what coppicing means.

that goes for most of the woods around North Devon I think, a lot of people don't even know what coppicing means.
I might offer to do some coppicing in return for somewhere to pitch my tarp from time to time

i'd do a bit myself if I could find some woods to buy that weren't such daft prices.

i'd do a bit myself if I could find some woods to buy that weren't such daft prices.
It's the same round here Paul they charge outrageous prices for a tangle of rotting woodland thats had no maintenance for years

yeah, last bit I went to see, was a bit of rotten, scrub land(called Culm Measures around here) wasn't fit for man or beast and wouldn't grow more than a few rushes and the access was rubbish, and they wanted an arm and a leg for that!!

Back