• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Those French F1/2 pup tents................

lol

Extremely Addicted
Often keep popping up, and I use one as an occasional lightweight? stealth tent.....but a cotton one, not the nylon one. It has in the past stood up...... better than perhaps it had any right to......to heavy summer thunderstorms. For what it is, I was quite impressed (the nylon ones have a reputation for leaking like sieves?)... not a drop inside.

Well today, coz I was bored, in the winds and showers, I set it up in the garden with the doors facing the wind and rain (ie the worst way......) and with wind hitting 40 plus mph and hard rain with it........all that came through was 1/2 teaspoon in a weather corner.......mightily impressed, it's performing way above its pay grade, plucky little tent!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

.......Jus' sayin'.......................................

I'm sure you don't need this again?
(Wild canoe camp last summer)

It really has no right standing up to this wind and rain today!!

Attachments

• Waveney 2020 camp (4).jpg
    Waveney 2020 camp (4).jpg
    497.8 KB · Views: 64
Back