• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Expired Three air rifles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spock

Quite Obsessed
1) BSA Scorpion T-10 PCP .22, 5x42 Photon day/night scope, air bottle & hose, two double sided 10 shot mags, sling & new gun slip (camo).

2) Webley Vulcan Break barrel .22, Bushnell "Legend" Ultra HD 3-9x40 scope, sling & new gun slip (camo).

3) HW 57 .22, Under-lever break barrel, Nikko Stirling 3-9x50 scope, s/h very well padded gun slip.

These air rifles are all in excellent condition and are free on condition that they are collected within 5 days by private persons (not trade) and by appointment only. I'd prefer only one gun per person, but given the time limit I guess it'll be first come first served.

Tel. no. plus name & address WILL be required cos I won't entertain any fanny merchants. :D

Just moved house -- where's me nearest airport?!? :eek: :D

But seriously, if you have any guns unclaimed after the five days, can I suggest you call your nearest air rifle club and donate the stuff to them? That would do some good, whether for training young 'uns or for allowing them that can't afford a rifle of their own to shoot.

Hi Ray.

Sad to read this mate.......does this mean the end of your shooting....hope not. :(

Have you thought about asking for swops of some kind.....rather than very generously giving away your rifles.
Something to support a new hobby maybe??

Like I said.....sad reading mate :(

Just moved house -- where's me nearest airport?!? :eek: :D

But seriously, if you have any guns unclaimed after the five days, can I suggest you call your nearest air rifle club and donate the stuff to them? That would do some good, whether for training young 'uns or for allowing them that can't afford a rifle of their own to shoot.

Gotta say Spock, that CH's suggestion would get my vote too. The thought of your rifles being used to invest in the next generation of shooters would make me very happy. :cool:

I will be up in Scotland later this year touring and would be interested Spock if you still have any of them and if you read this reply but bought from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back