• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

time for a change

Sasquatch

Extremely Talkative
Well i have got with the times and updated my basha. After looking around i have gone with the crowd and got a 4mx4m dd tarp , cant wait for it to turn up now to get the bad boy in action :)

Well i have got with the times and updated my basha. After looking around i have gone with the crowd and got a 4mx4m dd tarp , cant wait for it to turn up now to get the bad boy in action :)

Hi Steve:),

Nice one mate, which one did you choose in the end?
Big fan of the 4x4 myself, gives loads of cover for shelter, kit, cooking etc.

hey bill mate
yeah i went for the 4x4 mate be a nice size then for as you stated shelter etc, just need to get rid of old kit now :rolleyes:

I went for a 9x9mtr for bad weather camps as an alternative to using a tent, it held up well to very bad weather at the winter meet :p

P2250003.jpg

Attachments

• P2250003.jpg
    P2250003.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 141
hey bill mate
yeah i went for the 4x4 mate be a nice size then for as you stated shelter etc, just need to get rid of old kit now :rolleyes:

You should get rid of the old kit easily enough mate, you have priced it fairly enough.
That canvas tarp you have would make a good bed roll, or ground sheet for someone, nice and hard wearing.
Always new members on the look out for starter gear.
Bring it along to the Summer meet buddy, may shift a bit there, or boot sale?;)

Yeah good idea bill , once the tarp turns up i will get down the wood (garden ) and put the big boy up;)

theyre quality. i moved over to that size after having the 3 x 3. surprising how much more room you have under them.

Back