• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Time for a new watch. . . .

Gulf master looks the better one. More solid looking

Not a cheep watch lee lol....just had a look at the prices....it definitely looks worth the money mate

Got one for £288, the lowest I could find but delivery says 6 days so I guess it's coming from a tax free haven lol

Lol Either way the government are not getting a nice slice of my money at the £480 rrp price :rofl:

I will be losing sunset and sunrise functions though but I don't really need them as its kinda noticeable when it's getting dark lol

Well still not arrived so defiantly coming from a tax free haven lol

Or still be proudly worn by its original owner!!!!!

No I doubt it lol seller has 100 plus new watches listed with 3-5 positive Daily feedback so just a case of it taking a week to get to me from Japan, my last G shock Rangeman came from Japan and took a week or so despite the listing saying the watch was in the uk, no way can a £500 uk price watch be in the uk for £290 lol

Back