• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register
times certainly are changing, it has been said that if Italy elects a right wing pm-as is likely- it will be the end of the EU, and not before time.
the old orders are being swept aside, it is time for "the people" to be heard, instead of being ignored for so long.
I think it is a revolution, maybe a soft revolution but a revolution of sorts.

I agree - the EU is likely to be a "house of cards" situation with Italy, Greece, Spain and Portugal keenly watching how our Brexit deal goes - my guess is that if it goes through those countries are likely to start their leave campaigns and then the fiasco that is the EU is over (about time too in my view, far from uniting Europe it seems to have moved into a divisive phase over recent years and caused more problems than it has solved).

Back