• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

To the batmobile, stupid...

Manthing

Administrator
Staff member
Just seen an advert and if I've got this right, you get to build one of the later batmobiles from bits that come with a magazine.
Issue one is £1.99 the rest are £10.99 and its a hundred issues.
100 issues is 8 years and 4 months at a cost of £1090 of your engerslish beer tokens.

That's fookin hexspensive in normal times but I can't see them getting many takers at the moment. Imagine waiting over 8 years to finish a model.
I wor gobsmacked..

These things always seem to appear this time of year , cars ships and so on. Would be interesting to know just how many actually get finished. Be interesting to know just how they would fill 100 magazines on the topic of one fictional car. Seems to be stretching it a bit.
As to the 8 years and 4 months to get it finished , my wife tells everyone that she had to wait 15 years for me to do the kitchen so she'd think that time was positively speedy...

Back