• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Today's football bets

Medwayman

Quite Addicted
Morning all. I do Lucky 31's with a 50p stake on result AND correct score markets, and a £4 treble, total staked £35 best win was 2 season's ago £4018 and that cash bought pretty much all of my stuff. Today's games.

Liverpool 3 (V) Cardiff 1
Gillingham 2 (V) Bradford 1
Barnsley 2 (V) Bristol Rovers 1
AFC Wimbledon 1 (V) Luton 2
Newport 2 (V) Morecambe 1

Both result and correct score markets, odds vary.

Morning all. I do Lucky 31's with a 50p stake on result AND correct score markets, and a £4 treble, total staked £35 best win was 2 season's ago £4018 and that cash bought pretty much all of my stuff. Today's games.

Liverpool 3 (V) Cardiff 1
Gillingham 2 (V) Bradford 1
Barnsley 2 (V) Bristol Rovers 1
AFC Wimbledon 1 (V) Luton 2
Newport 2 (V) Morecambe 1

Both result and correct score markets, odds vary.

Interesting. :thumbsup:

I used to have a bet on the football now & again but gave up years ago after keeping a record of outlay v winnings.

I think I pulled the plug when I was £40 down (The most I would put on was £5 on a Saturday).

Whilst the possible winnings looked good I couldn't afford to lose the cash so I packed it in.

I don't think many of the chaps on here are into football. I thought that I was in the minority of one ! :)

For my sins I follow Sunderland & I have a ticket for the away end next week when they are popping down my way (Plymouth).

It will be the 1st time I have seen them live in 10 years ! :thumbsdown:

I must admit that my love for the game is on the decline due to the obscene amount of cash that engulfs the once titled " Poor man's game " !

Until recently I was playing loads of Fantasy Football Leagues & I won a few quid for very little outlay.

The analysis & administration of all the teams was so time consuming & I was almost obsessed & wasting my days off chasing the rainbow so I packed that in as well.

From this summer I couldn't tell you which player moved to what club & I have watched no Premier or Champions League games or highlights.

I don't even know who occupies the top 3 places in the Premier League at the moment.

My footie following friends can't believe that someone who has followed the game from the age of 7 until 53 is now so out of touch ! :)

Fellow league one fan here, Gillingham is my team, and yes the money in the game is terrible don't care about the Prem anymore, the way I bet is to do both result and correct score and the lucky 31's almost guarantee some winnings, with 62 50p bets you will win something last week I bet my normal £35 and won £28.50 so £6.50 down I can deal with, been doing it for a few years now and I would say I am in profit.

On a separate note, after Brexit, I may be moving back to old Blighty, whats Plymouth like?

I have been here for a while & like anywhere it has it's good & bad areas.

It is close to the sea & Dartmoor is on the doorstep.

You might be best asking the local yokels @gavin & @Matt for a more in depth opinion on the place though. :thumbsup:

At the end of the day your financial budget will dictate where you can afford to live.

Wherever you decide to settle in the end I wish you all the best ! :thumbsup:

Back