• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Tom Tom Bandit action cam

1 shot willie

Very Obsessed
Well...I think I have now got to grips with the Tom Tom Bandit action cam.
As it says.....this little camera is easy to set up and use.
Pairing it with the phone was a doddle when using the app.
Also pairing with the remote.......very easy.

The mounting system for the different attachment options is... I think.... easy and neat.
Quick attach and release...... clip on.... clip off.
The camera comes with a go-pro adapter that lets you use the go-pro mounts if you would rather.
I have ordered a 30 piece set to compliment the camera and at £17.00 is a good buy.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/30-in-1-A...899532?hash=item43ecc14b4c:g:ZKsAAOSw0QFXC3i0

The camera returns 2.5 3hrs of recording depending on settings and the picture storage is huge on the PNY 64g memory card.

It is waterproof and can be left in water up to 1 mtr for half an hour without problems.
The addition of the water proof lens allows you to take the camera down to 40mtrs!! which is very good.

The app is a free down load and is working well.
Although there is no play back or view finder on the camera itself the app pairs with your phone and you can do everything from there.

The unit has GPS Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.

You can also download free....the Bandit studio where you can edit add music etc.
Still need to play with that more......work in progress:rolleyes::rofl:

Need to get to grips with the uploading of videos.....not got the hang of that yet:D

There are two options you can buy...one is the basic version....you can also buy the premium pack that includes more mounts and the waterproof lens and remote.

Will add more as I learn....and use more.....but so far very happy.:thumbsup:

Well.....I tried my first upload to you tube this morning.
Managed to get something on there....but half the clip is missing :rofl::rofl::rofl:
More practice required but its a start.

Here it is.....DONT BLINK or you will miss it :rolleyes::confused::rofl:

Happy days.:thumbsup:

We are lucky to have it on our doorstep mate.......good Bass fishing too :thumbsup:
The Exe is also a noted Flounder spot:)

Back