• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Torch...again

Harry Palmer

Very Addicted

I have mentioned this little lamp before but I took the plunge and got one, Buy It Now for £1.79 delivered...how the fluck can you make and ship them thousands of miles for under two quid.

At a price of half a pint of beer I had low hopes for the torch but have been very surprised at how solid it is. The settings are high/medium/low/strobe/SOS and the low setting would give a welcome background light in a tent or tarp, its soft lighting for members here who are not pro LED. The three AAA batteries will last yonks.

Must have heard you all.....now £2.89, but still dirt cheap, so thank you Harry!

I have mentioned this little lamp before but I took the plunge and got one, Buy It Now for £1.79 delivered...how the fluck can you make and ship them thousands of miles for under two quid.

At a price of half a pint of beer I had low hopes for the torch but have been very surprised at how solid it is. The settings are high/medium/low/strobe/SOS and the low setting would give a welcome background light in a tent or tarp, its soft lighting for members here who are not pro LED. The three AAA batteries will last yonks.

Now this is a little beauty imo....top shout harry....am well impressed with it so far. Great light from it also nice and simple to use....I will be getting a couple more :xmas-biggrin: Have a good Xmas harry and enjoy your holiday 👍

Reactions: lol
All arrived. excellent little lamps for the money: thank you, Harry P!

All arrived. excellent little lamps for the money: thank you, Harry P!

Cracking little things, used over NY for two nights....unbelievably verstatile, AND splashproof!!
The magnetic back can hardly hold the lamp, but what the heck, I've never found magnetic canvas!! :whistle:.........….good stuff, go buy a couple!

Cracking little things, used over NY for two nights....unbelievably verstatile, AND splashproof!!
The magnetic back can hardly hold the lamp, but what the heck, I've never found magnetic canvas!! :whistle:.........….good stuff, go buy a couple!

I did 🤣

Reactions: lol
Scroll up to the ad. which has the dimensions........

Back