• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Trago bargins

gavin

Quite Addicted
Just been trago with @Matt And we both picked up a set of these crampons for the trip to aviemore. On closer inspection at the price we was blown away 🤣 bleeding bargain. I picked up two packs thinking there was only one in the pack for that price but there is actually a pair.
20211024_144431.jpg

20211024_144440.jpg

So I have a set for sale if anyone is interested £19.99 😂😂😂 just kidding
If anyone wanted a pair pm me your address and I will send them to you

I used to infest Trago Mills in Arwenack Street, Falmouth, before every voyage. Bought my paint and various odd fittings there many times.

I used to infest Trago Mills in Arwenack Street, Falmouth, before every voyage. Bought my paint and various odd fittings there many times.
I work down a+p Falmouth and pen Dennis a lot and if we need anything we always try trago Falmouth first. It's the smallest trago out of the three but always get bargains

Falmouth is the only time I've been into one, we were working down there tiling the pizza express many moons ago, great place and some cracking beaches.

Falmouth is the only time I've been into one, we were working down there tiling the pizza express many moons ago, great place and some cracking beaches.
Yeah Falmouth is a lovely place unless your in the Docks working

....or diving whilst others are working above..............in the Docks!!:thumbsdown:

I'm told that there is a huge Trago mills store at Merthyr Tydfil but I've never been in...I may have to now.

Back