• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Training session lol

Ark79

Site Manager
Out with buddy most mornings and nights just getting him use to my commands, starting of simple with “heal” and “here” similar I know but heal is for walking and here , well here 😂 he’s still a pup and gets excited when people and dogs approach but he’s playful and doesn’t growl so I’m not so bothered, however all listening goes out the window at this point lol
B4C8E75D-0368-44D7-90F6-1BC23593FC7B.jpeg

I tried to snap a quick picture of him with a nice back drop , but the wee shit took of , he’s like lightning ⚡️ Then he had a crap and the moment passed, still a great picture tho
C9C62543-3358-48C3-918B-92BB601B07E8.jpeg

Having said that I’m sure my dogs help my health, both because of the exercise and the calming effect that they have on me. There are also a lot of instances of dogs used to detect illnesses by smell alone.

Interesting fact re the smell Mike.......I think @gavin needs to see a DR.... VERY soon 🤮

Back