• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Trangia Non-Stick

love cooking outside. Nothing like it :D some foods are meant to be cooked fast. Steak and such then the slower cooked food like stew. But I have tasted some outstanding food that has a little bit of this and a little bit of that.. throw some leftovers in and voila. The you have your instant noodles (the cheep ones) jeez am all over them lol. Am fecking hungry.....where’s the menu:D

Do any of you guys store/carry additional stuff inside the inner pan or kettle. If so what kind of containers do you use?
I've made a circular cutting board out of very thin cedar that fits in the top of the wind shield when it's all packed down, it doesn't add much to the weight and makes food prep much easier.
I cut a thin plastic chopping mat to use for any prep. I would prefer wood.

15656334908971346216306.jpg .

It already has outlasted me Joe, it was salvaged from the base of a Victorian chest of drawers, the carcass of the drawers was separating into its component parts after getting damp. This way all the timber eventually gets re-used. After cutting it out, giving it a rub back with sand paper and bleaching it, it was ready for use.

It already has outlasted me Joe, it was salvaged from the base of a Victorian chest of drawers, the carcass of the drawers was separating into its component parts after getting damp. This way all the timber eventually gets re-used. After cutting it out, giving it a rub back with sand paper and bleaching it, it was ready for use.
You can't beat re cycling mate hence my fray bentos pan. Why chuck something that works

Back