• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Trips planned.

Well after our bimble this morning I thought I'd toss in a few phots, we parked the car in Inverkeithing and got the choo choo to Burntisland and walked back along the Fife Coastal Path, we've done a fair whack of the path, this stretch is close to us and very familiar.

IMG_20190811_103425.jpg
IMG_20190811_103431.jpg

The waterfall is refreshing when you're stood next to it on a hot day, the dugs are fond of it but they're easily pleased. Her's one of someone enjoying the view. The other one, more worried about her hair. :lol:
IMG_20190811_103906.jpg

IMG_20190811_113734.jpg

A plethora of bridges, if that's your thing.
IMG_20190811_124137.jpg

Dugs managed to get a few 'hands to bath' along the way, they're both crimped now, while we did 9 miles, they must have done about 3 times that. Harry homeward bounders and time to rehydrate....... The first one barely touched the side.:)

IMG_20190811_143020.jpg

To be joined by a few more I suspect.

Well after our bimble this morning I thought I'd toss in a few phots, we parked the car in Inverkeithing and got the choo choo to Burntisland and walked back along the Fife Coastal Path, we've done a fair whack of the path, this stretch is close to us and very familiar.

View attachment 18692View attachment 18693

The waterfall is refreshing when you're stood next to it on a hot day, the dugs are fond of it but they're easily pleased. Her's one of someone enjoying the view. The other one, more worried about her hair. :lol:
View attachment 18694

View attachment 18695

A plethora of bridges, if that's your thing.
View attachment 18696

Dugs managed to get a few 'hands to bath' along the way, they're both crimped now, while we did 9 miles, they must have done about 3 times that. Harry homeward bounders and time to rehydrate....... The first one barely touched the side.:)

View attachment 18697

To be joined by a few more I suspect.
and a great time was had by all 👍

Anyone got a trip in the planning at the moment........or feeling the need to get out and about?
Any new kit to trial........or waiting to hit the button on something shiny and nice for the future?
NO new kit, but deffo feeling the need to get away, though tend not to during the holidays if my partner is coming with me, as she prefers using campsites with showers... A canoe trip or two in sept.???

Not a camping trip but I'm popping over to South Wales this week to see a couple of mates, I'll stay with one and we'll book up that holiday in the sun flights

Back