• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Trips

Ark79

Site Manager
Staff member
Anyone been out and about?

Any plans?

Got a few planed for this month. First solo camp:D and some day visit to the forest.

Didn't get my day off last week since I was covering for a workmate who was snowed in.
I'm hoping to get out later this week.

I look forward to seeing the pics of your solo :)

Am trying for next Saturday for the solo Paul. If it works out that is lol.

Not decided on the location. Possibly loch side

I would like to get out next weekend but am planning a 2 nighter for the end of the month, well I say planning, no place no mates to go with organised ...........yet ;)

I still plan to do at least one over nighter per month although I’m struggling for availability this month, have plans to get a few trips in with Al and big G (if he resurfaces ) this year , I fancy a Bivvy on top of Rosebery Topping and have a beach camp earmarked for when the weather improves a bit .....

Am the same lads. Just struggling with time. Not enough hours in a day lol. Or days in a week lol

I still plan to do at least one over nighter per month although I’m struggling for availability this month, have plans to get a few trips in with Al and big G (if he resurfaces ) this year , I fancy a Bivvy on top of Rosebery Topping and have a beach camp earmarked for when the weather improves a bit .....

Well if you get a pass give me a shout, doesn't have to be a weekend ( probably )

Back