• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Trousers recommendations?

G1ZmO

Site Manager
Staff member
OK I'm looking to buy a pair of trousers to wear while our in the bush (obviously or I wouldn't be asking here!)
  • Must have waterproof knees
  • Preferably with pockets to pad the knees
  • I'm not a fan of the two tone work trousers
  • Not camo (however if I can also get them in MTP I might buy a pair for playing airsoft too)
  • Preferably something that will be either waterproof and breathable or will dry quickly
  • Windproof
  • Plenty pockets
  • Budget of maybe around £25-£40 (so not the one's the kit tart @Ark79 bought) :)

OK I'm looking to buy a pair of trousers to wear while our in the bush (obviously or I wouldn't be asking here!)
  • Must have waterproof knees
  • Preferably with pockets to pad the knees
  • I'm not a fan of the two tone work trousers
  • Not camo (however if I can also get them in MTP I might buy a pair for playing airsoft too)
  • Preferably something that will be either waterproof and breathable or will dry quickly
  • Windproof
  • Plenty pockets
  • Budget of maybe around £25-£40 (so not the one's the kit tart @Ark79 bought) :)
I've always liked Dickies work trousers Paul worn in conjunction with knee high gaiters

Thanks folks.
I think those are a good option @Gazo They look fairly neat fitting though. I'm a slim 32/32 and might wear thermals underneath in winter? Do you think they'd accommodate that?

I was going to say in the winter months best to wear thermals underneath. They are a good fit you should be pleased with them.

Back