• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

True W.r.o.l - Current.

The flipside is if the Predator(s) has a firearm he has no need to move on.

But at that point their are no rules. Only what happens is what happens.

now your changing the goal posts.

Please explain what you consider are the Goalposts???????

Its survival. From their pov as well as your own.

I'm not sure you want to hear that but its the truth.

you've changed it so many times, adding bits on, mostly banging on about guns, i'm not sure what it is anymore.

you've changed it so many times, adding bits on, mostly banging on about guns, i'm not sure what it is anymore.

Right.

So you don't even know the point you were trying to make yourself then?! Awesome work there LW

And please don't offer comment on Thread Drift , you seem guilty of that as much as anyone here.

I just follow the conversation wherever it goes, some people are good at going off topic.

And yet you still can't tell me which set of 'Goalposts I've moved' or which 'Scenario I'm changing to suit my own needs'?????????

Tell you what , why don't you do what you normally do after you make inane comments and use the edit button you are so fond of to go back and amend your rantings?

stick to the subject matter and stop making personal insults.

Last edited:
stick to the subject matter and stop making personal insults.

I WAS until some one started throwing in comments regarding 'Goalposts' and 'Scenarios' without then providing any context!

Sheesh!! Take a note from your own book LW

which are nothing compared to your comments about inane remarks, keep it civil or i'll shut this thread down.

:eek::eek::eek: This was a good idea for a thread that became horribly derailed:eek::eek::eek:
No , not moving , but I would definatley have their eye out when they stop to read the small notice by the gate ;)
Opening fire on a person for reading a sign while stood outside the gate to your property was not really a valid reason for shooting someone in self defence. Some of the other comments about police and radical Muslims were also way beyond the pale.
All the same I'm flagging this up as a thread worth reading.
Please bear in mind though that the only reason that I picked up on this thread was because a guest was reading it and it is probably what they have used to form their opinion of this forum :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I lost the will to live after the first page. A simple question turned into an abusive personal vendetta is not what I want to read on these boards, and the sooner threads with these sort of comments are buried and forgotten the better.
This is not what we are about and it won't be tolerated any longer. I do understand why you're re-energising the threads, they start off with a good OP but then soon descend into a cat fight and it was the main reason I didn't join for some months.
What we need is to introduce these topics again in a new thread so that they can be discussed untainted.

The thing is that search engines raise these posts from the depths of time and bring them to the attention of guests. As long as these rants are in the archive they will continue to crop up from time to time but I would also hate to edit them and lose any good input

A SHTF scenario with its localisation of power and population decline does represent an interesting opportunity for moral local leaders to look to dispense justice rather than law.

A SHTF scenario with its localisation of power and population decline does represent an interesting opportunity for moral local leaders to look to dispense justice rather than law.

interesting point cheapshot. Do you mean new laws to dispense justice?

interesting point cheapshot. Do you mean new laws to dispense justice?
Not necessarily. Law is an attempt to codify, systemise and blanket while justice in its raw form is personal, humanised and takes account of the individuals and circumstances in question.

It’s a hard one. I do understand where your coming from cheapshot. If we are talking post shtf and no law enforcement. Then justice being personal could run hand in hand with revenge. In my opinion mate justice is an entity of law. If it was personal it would be an emotional action. ....Not stepping on your opinion mate in anyway just my 2p’s worth. It was an interesting point of view and peeked me to start a conversation :thumbsup:

Back